Sunday, June 23, 2013

This Was Written A While Ago

This morning I woke up to The Beatles and it was simply delightful. It got my day started on the right track. I highly recommend doing this when you have a long morning ahead of you, or perhaps a special occasion. 
I danced for an hour and a half and then came home and lounged around. I watched Youtube videos, attempted a smokey-eye, tried on clothes I hadn't worn in years, did a little bit of art and made a June playlist. The playlist is plainly entitled, 'June'. I made it to set a tone to this month. I believe that my song choices were apropos.
I'm kind of ripping off Rookie with this playlist thing. Whateves..
With that said, I haven't been able to stop listening to it! I even sent it to a few of my friends because of the joy it brought me. I think I'm going to add playlist making to my list of creative outlets. I love that the music that I listen to now will always be a memory of my early teenage-hood. Maybe when I'm older, I'll somehow find the playlist I made for June of 2013, and the memories of this very night will come rushing back...

OK, enough with all of this cheesy nostalgic mess (although I do love the feeling of nostalgia). 

The first picture below is indeed extremely over-exposed. With all of my curtains drawn, lights on, and an added lamp I still could not achieve a decent picture. Standing completely still for 20+ seconds is much harder than one would think.



However, I got a few neat ghost-y pictures like this one:



I like the way it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment