Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2nd; A Sunday.

I love Sunday evenings in the summer. You can do absolutely nothing without feeling bad about yourself. It's the one day of the week where watching 'The Notebook', eating chocolate covered cherries and stalking people on the Internet is totally OK..

Last night I saw 'Star Trek Into Darkness'. It had some flaws, but overall it was really fun and entertaining in a nerdy, silly way (one of the best, in my opinion). I adored the look of the movie and how the whole design felt very 60's. One of my favorite things about the film were the somewhat blurred lights inside the spaceship. They gave off a nice pastel hue in the midst of the stark white interior.
 In addition, I ate movie theatre popcorn for the first time in a while. It was delicious.

Yesterday afternoon I had my annual dance recital-- tu-tu's and sparkly costumes and proud parents galore. One of the costume pieces I acquired was a silver-sequined short sleeved jacket that I'm determined to somehow work into my day-to-day wardrobe.

I unfortunately have to go bed now. I'm doing a summer dance intensive that starts at 10:00am, AKA the crack of freaking dawn.

Until tomorrow night!
-Atheena
P.S. I never did end up watching 'The Notebook'. Just the stalking and chocolate cherry eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment